Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Summerly
10 Definitions of Summerly
The definition of summerly, the meaning of word Summerly
Is summerly a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to spend the summer in a particular place
- n.- the time of the year when the sun is hottest and the days are longest, between spring and autumn
- n.- the longest day in the northern hemispheretop half of the Earth, around June 22nd
- -.- a British company which has shops that sell sexy women's underwear and sex toys. It also arranges parties for groups of women where its products are sold. The company was begun in 1970 and was named after the owner's secretary. They now have shops or run parties in many countries.
- n.- the period of time during the summer when schools and universities are closed
- n.- a place where children in the US can stay during the summer, and take part in various activities
- n.- a British sweet dish made from pieces of bread and fruit such as berries
- n.- courses you can take in the summer at a school, university, or college
- n.- a period of warm weather in autumn
- -.- (1948–) a US singer of disco music, popular especially in the 1970s. Her songs includeLove to Love You Baby (1976) andI Feel Love (1977).
0 Synonym of Summerly
Summerly is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in summerly: E L M M R S U Y