Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Tensely
6 Definitions of Tensely
The definition of tensely, the meaning of word Tensely
Is tensely a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- a tense situation is one in which you feel very anxious and worried because of something bad that might happen
- v.- to make your muscles tight and stiff, or to become tight and stiff
- n.- any of the forms of a verb that show the time, continuance, or completion of an action or state that is expressed by the verb. ‘I am' is in the present tense, ‘I was' is past tense, and ‘I will be' is future tense.
- n.- a form of a verb that shows that something happened or existed before the present time, typically a form such as ‘walked', as in ‘I walked away'
- n.- the form of the verb that shows what exists or is happening now
- adj.- feeling so nervous or worried that you cannot relax
0 Synonym of Tensely
Tensely is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in tensely: E E L N S T Y