Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Tigerly
6 Definitions of Tigerly
The definition of tigerly, the meaning of word Tigerly
Is tigerly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a large wild animal that has yellow and black lines on its body and is a member of the cat family
- n.- the successful economies of South East Asia including South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong
- -.- (1975–) a US golfer who, in 1997, became the youngest person ever to win the US Masters Tournament. He is considered to be one of the greatest ever golfers. He has won the US Masters four times, the PGA Championship four times, the US Open three times and the British Open three times. In 2009 he admitted having affairs with several women and stopped playing golf for 20 weeks. In 2010 he and his wife, Elin Nordegren, got divorced.
- n.- an enemy or opponent who seems powerful but actually is not
- n.- a mother who is extremely strict with her children so that they will behave very well and achieve a lot
- -.- a large and powerful group of guerrillas who control much of the north of Sri Lanka. They support either a separate state for the Tamil Hindu people of Sri Lanka or autonomy for the region. The group's full name is the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE).
0 Synonym of Tigerly
Tigerly is worth 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in tigerly: E G I L R T Y