Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Tommying
5 Definitions of Tommying
The definition of tommying, the meaning of word Tommying
Is tommying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a name used especially in World War I for an ordinary British soldier of the lowest rank
- -.- (1921–84) a British comedian, known for wearing a feza Muslim hat, for doing silly magic tricks that did not work, and for saying ‘Just like that!'
- -.- (1951–) a US fashion designer, known especially for designing casualinformal clothes. His company also makes perfumes for men and women.
- n.- a gun that can fire many bullets very quickly
- -.- (1946–) a US film actor whose films include JFK (1991), The Fugitive (1993), and Men in Black (1997). He won an Oscar for The Fugitive.
0 Synonym of Tommying
Tommying is worth 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in tommying: G I M M N O T Y