Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Typings
8 Definitions of Typings
The definition of typings, the meaning of word
Is typings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the activity of using a computer or a typewriter to write something
- v.- to write something using a computer or a typewriter
- n.- one member of a group of people or things that have similar features or qualities
- n.- one of the classes into which human blood can be separated, including A, B, AB, and O
- -.- a type of fast, expensive, British sports car made in the 1960s by Jaguar. E-types were very fashionable cars in the 1960s, and are still regarded as having great style.
- v.- to use a typewriter or a computer keyboard without having to look at the letters while you are using it
- n.- a group of typists in a large office who type letters for other people
- n.- a set of questions designed to find out what type of person someone is and how they think
1 Synonym of Typings
Typings is worth 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in typings: G I N P S T Y