Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Unitizer
10 Definitions of Unitizer
The definition of unitizer, the meaning of word
Is unitizer a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- if different people or organizations unite, or if something unites them, they join together in order to achieve something
- n.- a group of people working together as part of a larger group
- adj.- joined or closely connected by feelings, aims etc
- n.- a word used in the names of many British football clubs
- -.- the largest trade union in the United Kingdom, with over two million members in the public and private sectors. It was formed in 2007 by the mergerjoining together of two trade unions (Amicus and the Transport and General Workers' Union).
- v.- to change an INVESTMENT TRUST into a UNIT TRUST
- -.- an English football team based in Leeds, northern England
- -.- a very successful and popular English football team from Manchester. In 1999 they became the first team to win the european cup, the fa cup, and the premiership competition in one season. They play their home games at a stadium called Old Trafford.
- -.- an amount of money held in a particular type of INVESTMENT TRUST, in which profit is invested back into the trust rather than paid as a regular DIVIDEND
- -.- the numbers of a particular product or type of product that have been sold
0 Synonym of Unitizer
Unitizer is worth 17 points in Words with Friends and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in unitizer: E I I N R T U Z