Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Valleyed
10 Definitions of Valleyed
The definition of valleyed, the meaning of word Valleyed
Is valleyed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- an area of lower land between two lines of hills or mountains, usually with a river flowing through it
- -.- an area in northeastern Arizona and southeastern Utah that is popular with tourists because of the interesting rock formations that are found in the desert there
- -.- an area of desert in the US states of Nevada and California. It is one of the hottest places in the world, and many people died trying to cross it in the 19th century.
- n.- a valley with very steep sides, formed by the cracking and moving of the Earth's surface
- -.- a place in Pennsylvania in the US where George washington's soldiers stayed during the winter in 1777–78 in the american revolutionary war. Many men died because of the cold and lack of food.
- -.- a long valley in Lebanon and Syria, which has been fought for in many wars
- -.- a part of California, in the area between San Francisco and San José, which is known as a centre of the computer industry. Many important inventions were discovered in this area, and many large and small companies producing computer software and hardware are based there. It is called Silicon Valley because the computer industry is based on the silicon chip.
- n.- a plant with several small white bell-shaped flowers
- -.- a very deep, wide valley which is 3000 miles long and runs across most of East Africa and into southwest Asia
- -.- the area of land next to the River thames, between London and Oxford
0 Synonym of Valleyed
Valleyed is worth 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in valleyed: A D E E L L V Y