Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Virginly
10 Definitions of Virginly
The definition of virginly, the meaning of word Virginly
Is virginly a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- land etc that is still in its natural state and has not been used or changed by people
- -.- the name of several British companies started by Richard branson, including Virgin Atlantic, an airline, Virgin Rail, a railway company, and Virgin Money, which provides financial services. Some of the companies Branson started, such as Virgin Records, are no longer owned by him.
- n.- someone who has never had sex
- adj.- like a virgin
- n.- a small square musical instrument like a piano with no legs, popular in the 16th and 17th centuries
- n.- the condition of never having had sex
- n.- the birth of Jesus, which Christians believe was caused by God, not by sex between a man and a woman
- adj.- extra virgin olive oil comes from olives that are pressed for the first time, and is considered to be the best quality olive oil
- -.- a group of about 100 small islands in the east Caribbean Sea, some of which are ruled by the US (the US Virgin Islands) and some by the UK (the British Virgin Islands)
- -.- in the Christian religion, the mother of Jesus Christ. According to the New Testament of the Bible, when Mary was a young woman an angel came to her from God and told her that she was going to have a baby, although she had never had sex, and that the baby would be the son of God. She is especially important to Roman Catholics, who have pictures and statues of her in their churches and homes, and who often pray to her for help.
0 Synonym of Virginly
Virginly is worth 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in virginly: G I I L N R V Y