Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Voyaged
6 Definitions of Voyaged
The definition of voyaged, the meaning of word
Is voyaged a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- someone who makes long and often dangerous journeys, especially on the sea
- n.- a long journey in a ship or spacecraft
- v.- to travel to a place, especially by ship
- -.- a US government space programme in which NASA sent two spacecraft without people inside, called Voyager 1 and Voyager 2, to collect information about Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. The Voyager spacecraft were sent in 1977 and are still sending back information from space.
- -.- a charter in which the owner rents out a ship for a particular journey
- i.- used to wish someone a good journey
0 Synonym of Voyaged
Voyaged is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in voyaged: A D E G O V Y