Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Voyages
6 Definitions of Voyages
The definition of voyages, the meaning of word Voyages
Is voyages a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- someone who makes long and often dangerous journeys, especially on the sea
- n.- a long journey in a ship or spacecraft
- v.- to travel to a place, especially by ship
- -.- a US government space programme in which NASA sent two spacecraft without people inside, called Voyager 1 and Voyager 2, to collect information about Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. The Voyager spacecraft were sent in 1977 and are still sending back information from space.
- -.- a charter in which the owner rents out a ship for a particular journey
- i.- used to wish someone a good journey
Voyages is worth 14 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in voyages: A E G O S V Y