Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Whitely
10 Definitions of Whitely
The definition of whitely, the meaning of word Whitely
Is whitely a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the colour of milk, salt, and snow
- n.- a black and silver fish that lives in the sea and can be eaten
- adj.- having the colour of milk, salt, or snow
- -.- the main character in a fairy tale called Snow White, who is a beautiful princess who has a jealous stepmother. The stepmother owns a magic mirror which she asks ‘Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?' The mirror always answers that she is the most beautiful, until one day it says ‘Snow White' instead. The stepmother is very angry and sends Snow White into the forest to be killed. Snow White does not die, but goes to live with seven dwarfsimaginary creatures like very small men. Her stepmother tries to kill her with a poisoned apple, but instead of dying she goes to sleep until a prince kisses her and wakes her.
- n.- a Christmas Day when there is snow on the ground, thought by many people to be attractive and traditional. There is a well-known popular song calledWhite Christmas, sung by Bing Crosby.
- adj.- in the US, a law which makes it illegal to use a real doctor to help sell or advertise health products
- adj.- white-collar workers have jobs in offices, banks etc rather than jobs working in factories, building things etc
- n.- a sign that you accept that you have failed or been defeated
- n.- a person or company that puts money into a business in order to save it from being controlled by another company
0 Synonym of Whitely
Whitely is worth 16 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in whitely: E H I L T W Y