Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Willying
10 Definitions of Willying
The definition of willying, the meaning of word
Is willying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a nervous or frightened feeling
- n.- a penis
- -.- (1913–92) a German politician who was chancellor of West Germany from 1969 to 1974. He is known especially for trying to improve relations between East and West Germany and for his support for the European Union.
- -.- (1931–2003) a US jockeysomeone who rides horses in races who won thousands of races and is considered to be one of the best jockeys ever
- -.- (1933–) a US writer and singer of country and western music, who has been very popular since the early 1970s
- -.- (1931–) a US baseball player considered to be one of the greatest ever. He joined the New York Giants in 1951 and played for them for many years. In 1964 he became the first African-American player to be made captain of a team in the major leagues. He was also the first national league player to hit more than 600 home runs.
- -.- (1955–) a US actor who appeared in the television programme Moonlighting(1985–89), and now appears especially in action films exciting films containing lots of fighting, such as theDie Hard series of films. He was married to the actress Demi Moore for a number of years.
- -.- (1942–) a very successful British jockey who won many horse races from the 1970s until the 1990s, and who was champion jockey five times. He retired in 1997 and became a race commentatorsomeone who describes a race on television while it is happening.
- -.- (1938–) a US baseball player who played for several teams, including the San Francisco Giants. He is famous for hitting home runs, including 18 Grand Slams.
- adv.- if something happens willy-nilly, it happens whether you want it to or not
0 Synonym of Willying
Willying is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in willying: G I I L L N W Y