Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Winterly
6 Definitions of Winterly
The definition of winterly, the meaning of word Winterly
Is winterly a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the season after autumn and before spring, when the weather is coldest
- v.- to spend the winter somewhere
- n.- the shortest day of the year in the northern hemisphere, usually around December 22nd
- n.- sports that are done on snow or ice, such as skiing
- -.- a play by William Shakespeare that was probably written in 1610 or 1611. It is about King Leontes of Sicilia who becomes very jealous because he thinks that his wife Hermione is having a love affair with his friend King Polixenes of Bohemia who is visiting them. It is often described as a tragicomedy because the first three acts are a tragedy and the last two acts are a comedy.
- -.- a carola traditional religious song sung at Christmas which is especially popular in the UK
0 Synonym of Winterly
Winterly is worth 14 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in winterly: E I L N R T W Y