Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Wolfing
6 Definitions of Wolfing
The definition of wolfing, the meaning of word Wolfing
Is wolfing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a wild animal that looks like a large dog and lives and hunts in groups
- v.- to eat something very quickly, swallowing it in big pieces
- -.- (1948–) a television news anchor for CNN. He became known in the US during the Gulf War in the 1990s.
- -.- (1931–) a US journalist who was written many humorous articles and books about US culture and society. He has also written several novels, includingThe Right Stuff (1979) andBonfire of the Vanities (1987).
- n.- a way of whistling that men sometimes use to show that they think a woman is attractive
- -.- (1727–59) a British general who died leading the army which took Quebec from the French and gave the British control of Canada
0 Synonym of Wolfing
Wolfing is worth 14 points in Words with Friends and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in wolfing: F G I L N O W