Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Wolfs
6 Definitions of Wolfs
The definition of wolfs, the meaning of word
Is wolfs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- a wild animal that looks like a large dog and lives and hunts in groups
- v.- to eat something very quickly, swallowing it in big pieces
- -.- (1948–) a television news anchor for CNN. He became known in the US during the Gulf War in the 1990s.
- -.- (1931–) a US journalist who was written many humorous articles and books about US culture and society. He has also written several novels, includingThe Right Stuff (1979) andBonfire of the Vanities (1987).
- n.- a way of whistling that men sometimes use to show that they think a woman is attractive
- -.- (1727–59) a British general who died leading the army which took Quebec from the French and gave the British control of Canada
10 Synonyms of Wolfs
Wolfs is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wolfs: F L O S W