Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Wonders
10 Definitions of Wonders
The definition of wonders, the meaning of word Wonders
Is wonders a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj.- making you feel very happy
- v.- to think about something that you are not sure about and try to guess what is true, what will happen etc
- adv.- in a way that shows admiration, surprise, and pleasure
- n.- a feeling of pleasant surprise or admiration
- adj.- very good and effective
- adv.- very well or to a very great degree, in a way that makes you feel happy
- -.- (1950–) a US soul singer, songwriter, and piano player who was born blind. He started making records with the Motown record company when he was 12, and became one of the most successful and influential popular musicians in the world. His songs include Superstition (1972) and I Just Called To Say I Love You (1984). His real name is Steveland Morris.
- n.- a young man who is very successful
- -.- a British type of potato crisp1, made in several different flavours
Wonders is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in wonders: D E N O R S W