Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Woodness
10 Definitions of Woodness
The definition of woodness, the meaning of word Woodness
Is woodness a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the material that trees are made of
- adj.- having woods or covered with trees
- -.- (1953–) a British comedian and writer who works in the theatre and on television. She is known for her gentle but very clever sense of humour.
- n.- wood crushed into a soft mass, used for making paper
- n.- people or things within an organization which are no longer useful or needed
- -.- (1981–) an American film and television actor, best known for playing the part of Frodo Baggins in the three Lord of the Rings films directed by Peter Jackson. His other films includeAvalon,Forever Young, andDeep Impact.
- -.- (1975–) a US golfer who, in 1997, became the youngest person ever to win the US Masters Tournament. He is considered to be one of the greatest ever golfers. He has won the US Masters four times, the PGA Championship four times, the US Open three times and the British Open three times. In 2009 he admitted having affairs with several women and stopped playing golf for 20 weeks. In 2010 he and his wife, Elin Nordegren, got divorced.
- -.- the wood near Birnam in Perthshire, Scotland. In Shakespeare's playMacbeth, Macbeth is told that he will only be defeated when Birnam Wood comes to Dunsinane. Later, his enemy's army comes through Birnam Wood and each soldier cuts a large branch to hide himself, so that when the army moves on it looks as if the wood is moving. Macbeth is defeated and killed.
- -.- (1892–1942) a US artist known especially for the painting american gothic
- -.- (1869–1944) a British conductorsomeone who directs a group of musicians who started the proms, a series of concerts which take place in London every summer
0 Synonym of Woodness
Woodness is worth 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in woodness: D E N O O S S W