Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Worths
10 Definitions of Worths
The definition of worths, the meaning of word Worths
Is worths a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- an amount of something worth ten pounds, $500 etc
- n.- the value of a company calculated by taking its total liabilities away from its total assets
- n.- the principle that women doing the same type of job as men should be paid the same amount as men
- -.- a city in the northeast of the US state of Texas, near Dallas. It is a centre for farming, the oil industry, and the aircraft-building industry. The airport which it shares with Dallas, Dallas-Fort Worth, is one of the largest in the world.
- n.- the feeling that you deserve to be liked and respected
- -.- the amount by which a company's assets are greater than its liabilities
- -.- a very large US airport for the cities of dallas and fort worth
- -.- net worth that is calculated without considering assets that do not have clear and easily measured financial value, such as GOODWILL
- -.- the amount by which a company's liabilities are greater than its assets
Worths is worth 12 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in worths: H O R S T W