Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Wounds
8 Definitions of Wounds
The definition of wounds, the meaning of word Wounds
Is wounds a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to injure someone with a knife, gun etc
- -.- the past tense and past participle of wind2
- n.- an injury to your body that is made by a weapon such as a knife or a bullet
- adj.- injured by a weapon such as a gun or knife
- n.- a wound that cuts the skin but does not injure the organs and bones inside the body
- adj.- anxious, worried, or excited
- -.- the last important battle between the US army and the Native Americans, which took place at Wounded Knee Creek in South Dakota. US soldiers killed almost 200 Sioux people, including women and children, and the battle brought an end to the indian wars.
- -.- a book by Dee Brown which tells the story of the American West in a way that is sympathetic to the Native Americans
Wounds is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in wounds: D N O S U W