Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Yorking
10 Definitions of Yorking
The definition of yorking, the meaning of word Yorking
Is yorking a scrabble word? Yes!
- -.- an ancient city in North Yorkshire in northern England. York was originally a Roman city, and it is a popular place for tourists to visit because of its old city wall, its large cathedral York Minster, the National Railway Museum, and an area of medieval streets called ‘the Shambles'. It is also a centre of the chocolate industry.
- -.- an American Major League Baseball team based in the Bronx, New York. Their home stadium is the Yankee Stadium and they have won the World Series championships and American League pennants many times. Famous players such as Yogi Berra, Joe DiMaggio, and Babe Ruth have played for the team.
- -.- an orchestraa large group of musicians based in New York City, which is the oldest orchestra in the US
- -.- an area of high, open land, a National Park, in northeast England
- -.- a large city and port in the northeastern US, on the southeast coast of new york state and east of the Hudson River. New York City is the largest city in the US and its main business centre, but it is not the capital city, which is Washington, D.C. The city is divided into five boroughs: Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.
- -.- a US daily newspaper produced in New York City, which includes a lot of gossipinformation about famous people's private lives and reports events in ways that make them seem as strange, exciting, or shocking as possible
- -.- an important priest in the Church of England, who has the next highest rank to the Archbishop of Canterbury
0 Synonym of Yorking
Yorking is worth 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in yorking: G I K N O R Y