Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Zipped
7 Definitions of Zipped
The definition of zipped, the meaning of word Zipped
Is zipped a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to fasten something using a zip
- n.- two lines of small metal or plastic pieces that slide together to fasten a piece of clothing
- n.- a thin piece of plastic that is used to fasten things together
- v.- to fasten something together with a zip tie
- n.- a computer file that has been made smaller so that it is easier to store and move
- n.- a number that you write at the end of an address on an envelope, package etc. The zip code shows the exact area where someone lives and helps the post office deliver the post more quickly.
- n.- a strong wire going from a high place to a lower place, with a pulley hanging from it. People hold onto the pulley and travel along the wire, usually for fun.
0 Synonym of Zipped
Zipped is worth 20 points in Words with Friends and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in zipped: D E I P P Z