Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Zipping
7 Definitions of Zipping
The definition of zipping, the meaning of word Zipping
Is zipping a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to fasten something using a zip
- n.- two lines of small metal or plastic pieces that slide together to fasten a piece of clothing
- n.- a thin piece of plastic that is used to fasten things together
- v.- to fasten something together with a zip tie
- n.- a computer file that has been made smaller so that it is easier to store and move
- n.- a number that you write at the end of an address on an envelope, package etc. The zip code shows the exact area where someone lives and helps the post office deliver the post more quickly.
- n.- a strong wire going from a high place to a lower place, with a pulley hanging from it. People hold onto the pulley and travel along the wire, usually for fun.
0 Synonym of Zipping
Zipping is worth 21 points in Words with Friends and 25 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in zipping: G I I N P P Z