Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Zips
7 Definitions of Zips
The definition of zips, the meaning of word
Is zips a scrabble word? Yes!
- v.- to fasten something using a zip
- n.- two lines of small metal or plastic pieces that slide together to fasten a piece of clothing
- n.- a thin piece of plastic that is used to fasten things together
- v.- to fasten something together with a zip tie
- n.- a computer file that has been made smaller so that it is easier to store and move
- n.- a number that you write at the end of an address on an envelope, package etc. The zip code shows the exact area where someone lives and helps the post office deliver the post more quickly.
- n.- a strong wire going from a high place to a lower place, with a pulley hanging from it. People hold onto the pulley and travel along the wire, usually for fun.
26 Synonyms of Zips
Zips is worth 15 points in Words with Friends and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in zips: I P S Z