Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Champion
6 Definitions of Champion
The definition of champion, the meaning of word Champion
Is champion a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- someone who has won first place in a competition
- adj.- holding first place in a contest
- n.- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- n.- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- v.- protect or fight for as a champion
- n.- someone who fights for a cause
26 Synonyms of Champion
Champion is worth 17 points in Words with Friends and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in champion: A C H I M N O P