Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Filling
6 Definitions of Filling
The definition of filling, the meaning of word Filling
Is filling a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- any material that fills a space or container
- n.- the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
- n.- a food mixture used to fill pastry or sandwiches etc.
- n.- (dentistry) a dental appliance consisting of any of various substances (as metal or plastic) inserted into a prepared cavity in a tooth
- n.- flow into something (as a container)
- n.- the act of filling something
Filling is worth 11 points in Words with Friends and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in filling: F G I I L L N