Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of Treasure
6 Definitions of Treasure
The definition of treasure, the meaning of word Treasure
Is treasure a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
- v.- be fond of; be attached to
- v.- hold dear
- n.- art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- n.- a collection of precious things
- n.- any possession that is highly valued by its owner
Treasure is worth 8 points in Words with Friends and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in treasure: A E E R R S T U