Scrabble & Words with Friends Word Unscrambler
Definition of View
13 Definitions of View
The definition of view, the meaning of word View
Is view a scrabble word? Yes!
- n.- the act of looking or seeing or observing
- v.- see or watch
- n.- graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- v.- look at carefully; study mentally
- n.- a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- n.- the range of the eye
- n.- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- n.- the visual percept of a region
- n.- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof
- v.- deem to be
- n.- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- n.- outward appearance
- n.- purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of'
24 Synonyms of View
View is worth 10 points in Words with Friends and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in view: E I V W